Jello cupcakes. Find Out How To Make Tasty Cupcakes. Cook's Note: You can use any combination of cake mix or jello flavor you like with these. You can use a vanilla or yellow cake mix.
Ingredients of Jello cupcakes
- Prepare 1 package of white cake mix.
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 package of jello any flavor.
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of tub cool whip.
- It’s of Food coloring optional.
- It’s of Whatever decorations you want.
Spoon over cake mix until jell-o liquid is all gone. Jello Poke Cake Recipe is the perfect dessert to bring to family gatherings, pot lucks, holidays and more. With just a few ingredients, this cake is super easy to make and even the kids can help. Strawberry jello poke cake is a really moist and delicious cake recipe that can be made in hardly any time at all.
Jello cupcakes step by step
- Prepare cake mix per instructions on box for 24 cupcakes.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes.
- Add boiling water to jello.
- Stir 2 minutes.
- Spoon over cupcakes.
- Refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Frost with cool whip and decorate.
Jello Swirl Cupcakes with Jello Buttercream-So many flavors, so many possibilities! So I tried Kool aid for icing and it was great. But I still wanted to do something with Jello. I've never been a big jello eater but I do like using it for a poke cake or in a salad. Looking for recipes for jello cake?