" CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES ". Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions; fold in apples. Caramel Apple Cupcakes There is no better way to usher in fall than with these delicious Caramel Apple Cupcakes. Moist cupcakes loaded with apples and applesauce for double the apple flavor.
Ingredients of " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES "
- You need 1 cup of Apple mush : Recipe to follow.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Apple juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Carmel Recipe to Follow.
This recipe uses my homemade caramel sauce as an ingredients. Two all-time favorites, caramel and apples, combine to make moist, delicious cupcakes. Will update once I have made them. September is finally here and all I can think about are all of the apple recipes I want to dig into.
" CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES " step by step
- For the Apple Mush: Rinse and core 2 Apples. Place them in an ovenproof dish with 1/4" of water & bake at 350º for 40 minutes or until soft. Remove the peel & smash the apples with a potato masher. Measure 1 cup . Set aside..
- In medium bowl. Combine flour , sugar, spices, B. Soda, salt. Mix together. ( I used Apple pie Spice).Set aside..
- Crack eggs into a mixer with paddle attachment. Whisk slightly to break yolks. Add oil , apple juice, vanilla, apple mush. Mix on low to combine. Pour the dry ingredients in 3 batches. With mixer on low to combine. But do not over mix. Scoop into your cupcake liners. Filling 3/4 full to create a nice dome. Bake 20 minutes. Rotating after 15 minutes. The cupcakes are done when lightly Brown. And a toothpick comes out clean. Let them cool..
- Start Carmel Sause : 1/2 cup unsalted butter. – 1 cup packed Brown sugar. – 1/2 cup light corn syrup – 6 ounces sweetened condensed milk – 1 Tbsp. Heavy cream – 1 tsp. Vanilla – 1/2 tsp. Salt..
- Melt butter over medium high heat in a non – stick pan. Once the butter has melted. Stir in br. Sugar until completely coated in butter. Continuously stirring add the condensed milk. Stir to combine and slowly pour in heavy cream. Boil carmel. Stirring till it reaches 248º on a candy thermometer. It us very important to use one..
- Remove from heat and gently stir in vanilla and salt. Transfer to a metal bowl & continue to stir until carmel starts to firm. About 2 minutes..
- Using a knife. Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle with nuts if desired. Use your freezer to help carmel set & prevent dripping. Top each with a popsicle stick for that final " Carmel Apple Look " & enjoy.I used a # 20 scoop..
I've already lit my fall candles to get in the mood since we kind of have to fake the seasons over here in Florida. Once the cupcakes have finished baking and cooling, cut a hole in the top center of the cupcake and set aside. Take the piece of cupcake you cut off, remove the bottom portion and stick to top part back on the cupcake to cover the caramel in the hole. Line a cupcake pan with baking liners. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.