Vanilla cupcakes. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Browse Our Fast And Easy Cup Cake Recipes Collection. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Ingredients of Vanilla cupcakes
- You need 1 1/2 c of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and mix into the butter mixture along with the vanilla extract. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. In bowl of electric mixer, beat granulated sugar and butter on. Cream the butter and sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Vanilla cupcakes instructions
- Sift dry ingredients and set aside.
- Mix on high until light and fluffy butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time and blend.
- Add dry ingredients 3 parts alternating with the milk.
- Bake at 180° for 15 mins.
Beat the eggs and vanilla in a jug, then beat into the butter mixture a little at a time. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. Vanilla cupcakes are the perfect base for myriad fillings and frostings. For the richest, fullest flavor and fragrance, use pure vanilla extract. Or, better yet, if you are willing to splurge, add the seeds from a vanilla bean to the batter along with the extract.