Chocolate Cupcakes. Add The Real Cream Difference Of Reddi Wip® To Real Delicious Cupcake Creations! Whether It's A Family Gathering Or A Cozy Night In, Find The Perfect Cupcake Recipe! Next-day mail order Chocolate Cakes, nationwide.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcakes
- It’s 4 of tbps unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch process).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
We have now scaled back the recipe so that it is perfect for cupcakes, making an even two dozen. But it's her topping of semi-sweet chocolate ganache that separates these cupcakes from the crowd. Budding star gazers, bake your way through the moon cycle with our tasty chocolate cupcakes. They turned out perfect!" <br>- Tabatha Pinkert.
Chocolate Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or foil liners..
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter with the vegetable oil and water over low heat..
- In a large bowl, sift the flour with the sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Add the melted butter mixture and beat with a handheld mixer at low speed until smooth. Add the egg and beat until incorporated, then add the buttermilk and vanilla and beat until smooth, scraping the bottom and side of the bowl. Pour the batter into the lined muffin tins, filling them about three-fourths full..
- Bake the cupcakes in the center of the oven for about 25 minutes, until springy and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let the cupcakes cool slightly, then transfer them to a rack to cool completely. Frost and top the cupcakes as desired. (See recipes for Chocolate Frosting, Marshmallow Frosting or White Buttercream Frosting.).
Dark Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes "So decadent and moist! My husband, a chocoholic, threatened the kids not to eat too many! Definitely making these again!" – Renee This is a solid base recipe that serves as a jumping off point for many others. Like my basic vanilla cupcakes recipe, these chocolate cupcakes hold a sacred spot in my baking repertoire. There will never be a reason to find a better version- this is THE chocolate cupcake recipe I use time and time again.