Delicious MILKCAKE. Mail order treats to your door, nationwide. Milk Cake is a delicious, mouthwatering dessert. This is a unique "cake" made with just a few ingredients, primarily milk and sugar and has a touch of sourness to it.
Ingredients of Delicious MILKCAKE
- It’s 2 lb of whole milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Desi ghee.
- Prepare of Nuts optional to garnish.
- Prepare 2-4 tablespoons of brown sugar if you need.
So do try my paal cake recipe and drop your feedback. tasty mango sweet dish Please like and share our video and subscribe our channel for more videos and other various updates. Milk Cake is an immensely popular sweet dish from Uttar Pradesh and Haryana. It is also known as Malai Burfi or Kalakand, depending on which part of India you're in.
Delicious MILKCAKE instructions
- Start stirring at medium flame the milk.
- Stir at medium flame without stopping so it would not burn from bottom.
- When it looks thick creamy then add 1 tablespoon only lemon juice and desi ghee and sugar.sugar optional bcuz it becomes so sweet when it thickens.
- Keep stirring and when it becomes just a very thick mixture then pour it in a mold and cover the mold.
- It will take 5 to 6 days.do not freeze.just cut the piece and enjoy yumm milkcake.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Usually made during different festivals such as Holi, Diwali, Navratri and Eid, the dish works well for those who don't like their dessert to be too sweet since the sugar level in the dish is usually on a lower scale. Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is light and fluffy. So, to make a traditional condensed milk cake, put this main ingredient in a large enough bowl to prepare the cake batter. Absolutely delicious milk cake,you nailed it. All your milk based sweets tempted me so much.