Delicious Celery, Cheese, and Tuna pasta salad. Tuna, pine nuts and feta cheese are tossed with olives, garlic, parsley and fresh basil in this Macaroni, tuna, celery, onion and peas are bathed in a creamy dressing, then garnished with. Combine cold tuna, celery stalks and cold diced eggs together in a large mixing bowl and add salt and This pasta salad looks amazing! To me, the crispness and bright color of the This salad is delicious and the addition of eggs makes it even more interestion with tuna.
Ingredients of Delicious Celery, Cheese, and Tuna pasta salad
- You need 1 of celery.
- You need 1 of tuna.
- You need 1 of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped flakes.
- It’s 1 of ground sage.
- It’s 1 of mediem chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salad macaroni.
- You need 1 of pepper.
This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings I chose tomatoes, celery, and cucumber for the veggies, but feel free to swap out anything you don't like. This pasta salad has a nice crunch to it. This tuna pasta salad is a classic recipe that's been around for many years.
Delicious Celery, Cheese, and Tuna pasta salad instructions
- chop Celery and Cheese into tiny cubes. toss into a mixing bowl. in the mean time, add about half a box of salad macaroni into a pot of boiling water to cook..
- open, and drain two cans of Tuna. add into mixing bowl with Celery and Cheese.
- sprinkle Garlic Salt, Pepper, and dried onion flakes into bowl with the rest of the ingredients..
- to the bowl, add 5 big spoon fulls of Mayo and mix ingredients..
- take cooked salad macaroni and rinse with cold water and drain..
- mix salad macaroni into the bowl if ingredients. lightly toss together till filly mixed..
- refrigerate over night or eat on the spot!.
The first time I tried it was at my aunt's house when I was a child. Tuna in water – this is just better for you. There's no need for all the added calories that come with tuna packed in oil. Celery – if you like your pasta salad crunchy. Tuna Macaroni Salad is a classic potluck recipe.