Delicious Breakfast Bake.
Ingredients of Delicious Breakfast Bake
- You need 1 of Roll of 8 biscuits (I used Pillsbury's flaky layers biscuits).
- It’s 1 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of Roll of ground breakfast sausage.
- It’s 1 of Packet of country gravy (it should yield ~2 cups).
- You need 6 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Non-stick cooking spray (You may use butter instead).
Delicious Breakfast Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown the sausage. Drain all of the grease and set to the side when done..
- While sausage is cooking, spray non-stick cooking spray (or rub butter) in a 13×9 baking dish. Cut each of the 8 biscuits into quarters and set them as one layer on the bottom of the dish..
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the biscuits..
- Wisk the milk and eggs together. Pour evenly over the cheese and biscuits. Season the eggs with salt and pepper to your liking..
- Prepare the country gravy as directed on the package..
- Add the sausage to the gravy and simmer together for a minute. Pour this mixture evenly over the eggs..
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes, or until the dish is no longer runny..
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.