Delicious and Refreshing smoothie. Each one will supply you with a generous amount of vitamin C and leave you feeling great. Oranges are well known for their vitamin C content, which makes orange smoothies a great choice for improving your immunity. Smoothies are the ultimate way to jam pack as much nutrition as possible into one drink.
Ingredients of Delicious and Refreshing smoothie
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1 of apple.
- It’s 1 of mango.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice.
Looking for a delicious drink recipe for any time of year? Try this tasty, fresh fruit smoothie made with Minute Maid Orange Juice! This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious! This is one of her favorite Blendtec.
Delicious and Refreshing smoothie instructions
- Cut all the fruits into medium size pieces. Place them in the blender and mix them for about 1 minute..
- Then add greek yogurt and milk. (I used a little bit less than 1/2 cup of milk.) If you want your smoothie liquidy add more milk. Mix well..
- Add 1 cup full of ice. Mix well..
- Enjoy your delicious smoothie!!!.
These healthy smoothie recipes are the easiest way to hit your daily fruit and veggie total and they still taste great. Because smoothies are the quickest, easiest way to get in your fruits and veggies. They're packed with good-for-you produce, ready in under ten minutes, and delicious enough to get. There's something about smoothies that make them almost irresistible as a meal, a drink, or a snack, especially on a hot summer day. The fuzzy kiwi fruit may be small in size, but talk about a triple threat.