Ingredients of Fatniss Everdeen
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh, ripe, and delicious Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 can of Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread).
- Prepare 1 of Spoon.
Fatniss Everdeen instructions
- Oh my goodness. Seriously give yourself a pat on the back for even THINKING of doing this. I did..
- Channel your inner Fatniss Everdeen. You know who she is. She's the girl who's always hungry. She uses her sharp skills to maneuver through any room (mainly the kitchen) looking for ways to turn even the healthiest snacks into diabolical and epic treats that make unicorns and Chuck Norris yearn for more..
- Open the Nutella..
- Given it a sniff. I mean REALLY give it a sniff. Quietly enjoy the aroma while giving thanks to the higher powers that be who allowed such a product to grace our supermarket shelves..
- Dip your spoon into the gooey goodness of greatness that is the Nutella. Spread it….WAIT. Did you wash those strawberries?!.
- If you haven't, you'd better. Bird poop can cause some pretty nasty diseases and stuff. Not to mention that's just GROSS! Start washing..
- Okay, now spread the chocolate of the gods (and Kobe Bryant) on one of the strawberries..
- Eat it. Eat it and wonder why. Why? Why didn't I think of this sooner? Why is this so delicious? Why did I just eat the entire jar of Nutella before and not add something to it? Why is there not bacon in my other hand?.
- Annnnnnd you're welcome. Fatniss Everdeen's work is done for the day..