delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe. Hundreds of baked and grilled pork chops recipes. Hundreds of baked and grilled pork chops recipes. Find easy ideas for boneless pork chops, plus reviews and tips from home cooks.
Ingredients of delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe
- It’s 2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 5 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 4 dash of hot sauce of any kind.
- Prepare 8 of pork chops bone in or without bones.
The easiest recipe for tender, juicy pork chops that turn out perfectly every time. Transfer the pork chops to a plate and pour any pan juices over the top (or reserve for making a pan sauce or gravy). This pulled pork recipe is made in a crockpot with only about five minutes of prep time. It's great to eat on its own or with homemade coleslaw!
delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe step by step
- in a bowl combine the ketchup, Worcestershire, vinegar, brown sugar, salt n pepper, red pepper, garlic powder, mix together.
- pour the mixture in your slow cooker then place pork chops on top of the sauce.
- then slowly let it cook for 4-5 hours until done.
- and you can either shredd it or serve as it is..
- I hope you enjoy this recipe my family loved it.
Another great thing about shredded pork (or beef for that matter) is that it just seems to taste better when it's shredded compared to chunks or pieces of meat. … Oven Pulled Pork BBQ Recipe: You'll need these ingredients to get started cooking. Its pretty tasty when cooked that way and, daddy always chopped it up into the barbecue he made. Follow our step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions for making delicious Pulled Pork BBQ in your oven. Easy, delicious, and the only pulled pork recipe you'll ever need! Pulled pork is easy to prepare, but leaves everyone thinking you tended to it all day This slow cooker pulled pork is also perfect for serving on holidays, while tailgating or watching football games and really any time you want an easy.