Sweet Potato Salad. We love sweet potatoes and they are terrific when combined with plain white ones, especially in an old fashioned potato salad. This one has mayonnaise, a bit of mustard, celery, hard-boiled eggs, and a. Sweet potato salad (Arabic: سلطة البطاطا الحلوة) is an Arabian salad, made typically of sweet potato, onion, olive oil, mashed garlic, salt, ground pepper, grated ginger, black pepper, cinnamon sticks, raisins, coriander, ground sugar, and water.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Salad
- You need 4 large of peeled, cubed and boiled until cooked through sweet potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Red /purple onion (sliced thinly).
- Prepare 1 of Red delicious apple (chopped into small cubes).
- Prepare 1 of celery thinly sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of slivered almonds (or walnuts).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper the sweet potatoes to taste after they are cool.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
This Roasted Sweet Potato salad is worthy of a meal or as a side for an occasion – especially if you Every time I roast sweet potatoes, I wonder why I don't make it more often. So juicy and soft on the. Sweet Potato & Avocado Green Salad. Unfortunately, this sweet potato quinoa salad doesn't sit super well with the dressing.
Sweet Potato Salad step by step
- Boil the prepared sweet potatoes until softened, run cool water over them, salt and pepper to taste and allow to come to room temperature..
- Mix the sauce ingredients then add all of the ingredients together and gently stir until barely combined. Serve warm or chill in fridge..
Roast the sweet potatoes: oven roasting the sweet potatoes is what gives them the absolute best flavor and. I love the velvety taste and texture of sweet potatoes. A friend served sweet potatoes cooked with peppers and they tasted delicious together. In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Here, sweet potatoes are diced and roasted, then tossed with fragrant Moroccan spices, chickpeas and lots of fresh herbs.