Tempting Oven Baked Chicken & Aubergines (Kotopoulo me Melitzanes sto fourno). The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp. Made with just brown sugar, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper, the secret ingredient in this is brown sugar Oven Baked Chicken Breasts are so easy, moist and juicy! Chicken breasts are tossed in a simple herb mixture then oven baked to perfection.
Ingredients of Tempting Oven Baked Chicken & Aubergines (Kotopoulo me Melitzanes sto fourno)
- Prepare 4 pieces of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 4 of large fresh Tomatoes grated.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Tomato Paste.
- You need 2 of large Aubergines chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 2 of Onions diced.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper Chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Olive Oil (of which 1/3 is for frying).
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Paprika (Optional) if you want to give a delicious spicy taste.
Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top. It's the perfect dinner, no matter the Turn oven to broil. This recipe for Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Thighs is so deliciously simple you'll add it to your regular rotation. Chicken thighs are really difficult to mess up and not only that, but they are much cheaper to buy than the breast.
Tempting Oven Baked Chicken & Aubergines (Kotopoulo me Melitzanes sto fourno) instructions
- Cut the Aubergines into cubes or large pieces…put them in a bowl with salted water and let them sit for 1/2 hour. Drain until all excess water has gone..
- In a sauce pan add some olive oil and sauté the chicken. Once that is done place chicken aside. Add into the sauce pan all the ingredients except for the olive oil that is left over and bell pepper. Cook for 15 minutes..
- Place chicken into the baking pan..
- Top with the veggie mix, bell pepper, olive oil…mix gradually. Cover with a piece of aluminum foil and place in oven. Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees and bake for 1 hr 30 min. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
The Difference between Roasted Chicken and Baked. This Oven Baked Chicken Thighs recipe is a force to be reckoned with! Simple and deliciously baked chicken with a mustard, honey, and soy sauce glaze – this dish is definitely going to be a top-contender in your weekly recipe planning! For optimum baked bbq chicken flavor, I recommend you stick with these dark meat cuts and avoid breast meat. You can use any variety of thick, tomato or mustard-based sauce with For this baked bbq chicken recipe, I used a spicy store-bought tomato barbecue sauce made with vinegar and sugar.