Whole Roasted Chicken, stuffed with apples and sausage.
Ingredients of Whole Roasted Chicken, stuffed with apples and sausage
- You need 5-1/2 pounds of whole chicken.
- You need 12 ounces of kielbasa sausage.
- It’s 4 of medium golden delicious apples.
- It’s as needed of salt.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 of of an onion.
- Prepare 8 of carrots chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine, or apple juice.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
Whole Roasted Chicken, stuffed with apples and sausage step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Mince the apples. Add salt to taste.
- Chop the sausage.
- Dice the onion.
- Mix all these ingredients together, with wine or apple juice.
- Salt the inside and outside of chicken. Stuff the chicken full of stuffing mix. Coat the chicken with spices..
- Close the flap of the body cavity.
- Add carrots to a roasting pan. Add chicken and any extra stuffing to the carrots..
- Bake till done.1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours. Let rest 15 minutes. Cut and serve hope you enjoy!.