Lemon Ricotta Pasta With Seared Scallops.
Ingredients of Lemon Ricotta Pasta With Seared Scallops
- You need of Scallops.
- You need of Fettuccine Noodles.
- You need of Peas.
- Prepare of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
Lemon Ricotta Pasta With Seared Scallops step by step
- Boil noodles until al dente..
- Rinse scallops..
- Then pat dry..
- Put one table spoon of olive oil and butter into a high heat pan..
- Add scallops in batches..
- They should cook for two minutes on each side. This is how they should look. ( l was so nervous) 🙈.
- Drain pasta then put back in the pot and add the rest of the olive oil. (3 tbs).
- Now add lemon juice..
- And lemon zest..
- Now add your peas..
- Then ricotta and stir until everything is combined..
- Top with your scallops and serve..