Italian Pasta Salad. Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable. All Reviews for Quick Italian Pasta Salad.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 lb of pasta of choice, I used spirals.
- It’s of Kalamata olives, chopped.
- It’s of Mini pepperoni.
- It’s of Artichoke hearts, chopped.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s of Shredded cheese of choice.
- You need of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Italian seasoning(optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
Italian pasta salad is perfect for making ahead because it tastes even better on the second day, after the flavors have had time to meld together. I've included my favorite pasta salad ingredients in this. The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring!
Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil your pasta in salted water. Drain. Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate..
I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago. I could never be a food magazine editor. This zesty recipe combines vegetables and pasta in a creamy dressing. Refreshing and filling, this change-of-pace salad is perfect as a side dish. This Italian Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to bring to your summer potluck.