Garlic Buttered Pasta.
Ingredients of Garlic Buttered Pasta
- You need 8 oz. of pasta of choice (really anything works).
- You need 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving.
Garlic Buttered Pasta step by step
- Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it comes to a boil, cook your pasta according to package directions. Once its done, drain it in a colander and return it to the pot. When the pasta has a few minutes left, start the garlic butter..
- In a seperate skillet, heat the butter over med-low heat. Once melted, add the garlic and cook, stirring often for 3-5 minutes, until soft and fragrant. Be careful not to let it brown though, or it will turn bitter. Once it's ready, pour the garlic and butter over the drained pasta, season it with salt and pepper to taste, then toss to coat. That's it! Serve it up with lots of parmesan over the top..