Bread Pineapple Pastry#Eid special. Heat pineapple and sugar over medium to medium high heat in saucepan until bubbling. Add cornstarch a tablespoon at a time, stirring well until dissolved into pineapple and sugar. Cook over medium heat stirring until mixture is thick.
Ingredients of Bread Pineapple Pastry#Eid special
- It’s 1/2 cup of Whipping Crem.
- Prepare 6 of Bread Slices.
- You need 2 cup of Pineapple Juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pineapple.
- It’s 4-5 of Cherries.
Add oil, vanilla, eggs and pineapple with liquid; mix with electric mixer at low speed until combined. Spoon into greased and floured pans. Use the reserved pineapple juice to brush the cake/s, so that the cake will absorb it and be moist for days. Do not fear of too much syrup on the cakes.
Bread Pineapple Pastry#Eid special instructions
- Sub say pehlay cream ko beat Kar lein Kay wo whip ho Jaye.
- Phir bread Kay corners uttar dein.
- Or phir 2 slice plate may rakhen or upper juice dalein phir cream lagayen or phir pineapple.
- Dubara isi tarah phir bread rakhen or upper cream laga dein.
- Phir cherries or pineapple say decorate Kar lein or serve karein.
The cake will keep absorbing it. Before brushing it with syrup, try to dust off the crumbs from the leveled side of the cake using a dry pastry brush. Drain the pineapple can and reserve the syrup. Add water to the syrup if necessary to make a cup and add enough sugar to sweeten. Add a few drops of pineapple essence.