Irvixen's Pork Chops In Beer Sauce. Alongside the chops (in the sauce) I also added some largely chopped green and red peppers, and some onions. THEY WERE GREAT and a hit with the family. the beer was the perfect taste. not over powering at all!! Season the pork chops with some salt and pepper and coat them lightly in plain flour.
Ingredients of Irvixen's Pork Chops In Beer Sauce
- Prepare of Can beer.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- It’s of Packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Onion, halved and sliced.
- It’s of Minced garlic ( 2 cloves).
- You need of Pork chops.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt/pepper.
He grew up in a small Bavarian farm town Stir in beer, beef consommé, and pepper. But trust me: cook your chops using this method and they will be so juicy and flavorful that you won't miss the sauce or accompaniments one bit. Pork Chops in Mustard Sauce. food.com. Pat the pork chops dry and season with salt and pepper; transfer to the wire rack.
Irvixen's Pork Chops In Beer Sauce instructions
- In a large bowl, mix ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and onion..
- Using an electric skillet or frying pan, brown chops in oil on both sides, seasoning with salt/pepper..
- Drain chops and return to pan. Pour sauce over chops and bring to simmer..
- Continue to simmer, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes, or until sauce thickens, turning chops occasionally..
- If you want the sauce to thicken quickly, remove chops. Mix 2tbsp cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold water. Stir into sauce and boil, stirring constantly for 2-4 minutes.
- Serve with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes..
- I make a second batch of sauce and simmer in a separate pot until thick, as my family loves the sauce over mashed potatoes..
Roast until an instant read thermometer inserted into the center of Meanwhile, make the pan sauce In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar with the cider, brown sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Return the skillet to the heat and. These easy pork chops are seared and then baked with slightly sweet ginger ale and ketchup sauce. Brown sugar is added to the pork chops, along with onions and the sauce. Cooked pork chops may be frozen.