Crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce. This recipe comes courtesy of BBC Good Food user Andrew Balmer. Feed a crowd with this easy slow cooker Spaghetti Bolognese!
Ingredients of Crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese
- Du brauchst 1 of white onion finely chopped.
- Es ist 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Es ist 1-2 of carrots finely chopped.
- Du brauchst 70 g of smoked streaky bacon or pancetta finely chopped.
- Bereiten 500 g of beef mince.
- Es ist 1 glass of red wine.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of marmite.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Bereiten 1-2 tsp of sundried tomato paste.
- Bereiten 1 of large or 2 medium tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Du brauchst 2 tins of tomato (I used 1 chopped and 1 plum).
- Bereiten 2 of bay leaves.
- Es ist 1 tsp of fresh oregano chopped.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of dried mixed herbs.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Bereiten of Seasoning.
- Bereiten of Olive oil.
It turned out very well and we had leftovers for lunch the following day. It has become a good quick meal after a long day and my family loves it. Recipe: Quick and Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Hearty and fresh, this easy pasta dish only takes half an hour to prepare. It's perfect alongside a crisp green salad Recipe: Creamy Chicken Alfredo Casserole Chicken Alfredo is always a dinnertime staple.
Crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese Anleitung
- Fry the onions, garlic and carrot over a medium heat in a little olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft. Then add the smoked bacon and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the mince and cook until brown. Then add the wine and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated..
- Add the chopped fresh tomatoes, marmite and sundried tomato paste and tomato puree (I also added chopped yellow courgettes but these are not essential) and cook for 5 minutes..
- Finally add the tinned tomatoes (rinse each tin and add the water), 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and the herbs and simmer, half covered on a very low heat for as long as you can. I left mine for 5 hours. Check and stir regularly, adding water to loosen the mixture..
- Serve with pasta and Parmesan cheese and fresh basil if you’ve got them 🍝.
It's easy to prepare and it's a definite crowd pleaser. A traditional spaghetti Bolognese recipe with homemade Bolognese sauce and tender beef, making this a family favourite. Time to ditch the readymade This spaghetti bolognese recipe is still easy and super simple to make. It will feed four people, but if you need to make dinner for more people, all you. Just come here knowing you'll get what you paid for.