Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip. Velveeta & RoTel Come Together To Make A Game Day Favorite! Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip. A delicious easy dip made by my youngest daughter.
Ingredients of Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip
- Du brauchst of Dip.
- Es ist 30 ounces of Ragu's double cheddar cheese.
- Es ist 1 pound of ground beef.
- Du brauchst To taste of salt.
- Bereiten To taste of ground black pepper.
- Bereiten To taste of granulated onion powder.
- Du brauchst To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- Bereiten 2 cans of your favorite canned chili.
- Du brauchst of Ham and bun.
- Du brauchst 1 slice of smoked ham.
- Es ist 1 slice of hotdog bun.
Add the sour cream and beat. Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip. A delicious easy dip made by my youngest daughter. This appetizer is a perfect game day recipe.
Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip Schritt für Schritt
- Brown the ground beef add salt, onion powder, pepper, and garlic to taste..
- Mix the cheese, chili, and ground beef. Simmer 7 minutes or until warmed through. Add ham to the bun..
- Add dip. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- You will have plenty of dip leftover you can make more sandwiches or dip chips in it!!.
It can be assembled in advance that way all you have to do is bake it once the big game starts. It's got some spice to it from the hot sauce, but with the seasonings used. It involves copious amounts of cheese and sauteed onions, so you know it's going to be a winner! Dip is my favorite food group, and it's perfect for holiday weekends! You've got family in from out of town, they're feeling munchy, and you have a bunch of leftover ham.