Nikki's "Olive Garden" Zuppa Toscana. Many people either love it or hate it. I just like this soup a lot. Looking for an Olive Garden soup recipe?
Ingredients of Nikki's "Olive Garden" Zuppa Toscana
- Du brauchst 2 envelope of real bacon bits.
- Es ist 1/2 bunch of kale(cleaned).
- Bereiten 2 packages of smoked beef sausage.
- Du brauchst 2 cup of heavy cream.
- Es ist 8 of medium red skin potatoes.
- Es ist 2 of large onion.
- Es ist 4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Du brauchst 3 quart of boiling water.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of fresh parsley (chopped) (optional).
If you are going to use hot italian sausage then omit the pepper flakes. If you want the soup a little thicker, you can make a slurry of a heaping teaspoon. This is a much requested recipe on the site given its name! This Zuppa Toscana recipe (inspired by The Olive Garden zuppa toscana soup) is quick and easy to make, naturally gluten-free, and SO comforting and delicious!
Nikki's "Olive Garden" Zuppa Toscana Anleitung
- Cook sausage (chopped) in a medium pan on med/high for about 15 minutes, add bacon the last 5 minutes.
- In a large pot add water, potatoes (cut in 4), onions (cut in 4) and garlic.
- Cook until potatoes are nice and tender. Then add the bacon and sausage including the grease. Cook for 10-15 minutes on medium heat..
- Add the cream and kale. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes. DO NOT LET IT BOIL..
- If too salty add extra water. Top with fresh parsley.
- Enjoy with garlic bread!.
Stovetop, slow cooker and Instant Pot zuppa toscana instructions included too. This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Copycat really does taste like the real thing! Make your favorite Olive Garden soup at home! After posting Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana soup a few weeks ago, you might begin to think Zach and I have an Olive Garden addiction. Zuppa Toscana soup is an Italian dish that has its origins in the region of Tuscany – of which it takes its namesake.