Bleu Cheese Fillet Mignon. Blue Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon with Port Wine Sauce. Blue Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon with Port Wine Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Filet Mignon with Melted Blue Cheese SauceFavorite Family Recipes.
Ingredients of Bleu Cheese Fillet Mignon
- Es ist 4 of Fillet Mignons.
- Es ist 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- Du brauchst 1/2 cup of Worcestersire.
- Es ist 1 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Es ist 1 1/4 cup of Salt & Pepper.
- Es ist 1 cup of Bleu Cheese Crumbles.
- Du brauchst 1 bunch of Arugala.
- Bereiten 2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
Filet mignon is prized for its extreme tenderness, not for its rather bland flavour. It doesn't have the rich beefy flavour of a well-marbled steak, but it's still Pack the blue cheese crust mixture onto the tops of the fillets, evenly covering each one with a thick layer of flavour. Bake the crusted fillets in the oven. Transfer the steaks to a platter, cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Bleu Cheese Fillet Mignon Anleitung
- In a bowl, 1 cup of bleu cheese, 2 tbsp evoo, 1 tbsp butter, salt & pepper, stir for 5 minutes and set aside for later..
- Take your fillets, rub both sides of each fillet with evoo, then sprinkle salt & pepper on each side..
- Take a large pan and put about 2 tbsp of evoo, turn heat to high. After pan starts to smoke a bit, place your fillets in pan and sear for about 4-5 minutes on both sides. After both side are seared, place top on the pan and bring heat to medium and let them cook for 12 minutes..
- In a medium pan at medium heat, place 2 tbsp of butter or margarine, 2 cups of chopped mushrooms, salt & pepper and stir every few minutes for 15 minutes. Then after 15 minutes add 1 full package of baby arugula and mix and cook for another 5 minutes..
- In a sauce pan at medium heat, put 1/4 cup of evoo, 1/2 a cup of red wine, 1/2 a cup of worcestersire sauce, 1/2 cup brown sugar, salt & pepper. Bring to low heat and let simmer until sauce has thickened..
- On a plate, place your mushrooms and arugula first, then your fillet, drizzle with your red wine sauce and top with a spoon full of bleu cheese. let sit for 5 minutes and serve..
Sous vide filet mignon cooked medium rare finished with a blue cheese crust. This is a simple recipe that results in a perfectly cooked prime cut of beef and has a high-end and fancy elevated finish. You can have the steakhouse experience at home. The meat and crust may be prepared in advance, refrigerated, then baked just before serving. Filet mignon, or beef tenderloin, is a super tender, lean cut of beef that is often served as a fancy steak.