Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut. Place hot dogs on top of the kraut. Tailgate Hot DogsLady Behind the Curtain. sauerkraut, hot dog buns. Mix a few ingredients together including sauerkraut, relish, caraway seeds, sugar and mustard to make your favorite Chicago-style hot dog topping.
Ingredients of Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut
- Bereiten of Meat——–.
- Bereiten 12 ounces of hotdogs, beef.
- Bereiten 24 ounces of meatballs see one of my recipe.
- Bereiten of Pasta———–.
- Du brauchst As needed of water about 2 quarts.
- Bereiten 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil for water.
- Bereiten 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Bereiten 1 tablespoon of salt for pasta.
- Bereiten 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Bereiten 8 ounces of ziti pasta.
- Bereiten of Potato————-.
- Du brauchst 3 of large potatoes 2-1/2 pound diced.
- Bereiten 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Bereiten 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Es ist 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Du brauchst of Other ingredients——–.
- Bereiten 27 ounces of sauerkraut.
According to historical records, sauerkraut was doled out to the laborers working on the Great Wall of China. Hot dog with sauerkraut and mustard close up. vertical. Vendor Puts Sauerkraut On Hot Dog At Atlanta Festival. Sauerkraut sweet mustard hot dog and glass of beer on wooden table.
Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut Schritt für Schritt
- Boil the pasta.
- Fry the meatballs and Potatoes add salt, garlic, and pepper. The juices from the meatballs will fry the potatoes. Cover.
- After the meatballs are browned and the potatoes are getting tender add hotdogs and 1 cup of the pasta water. Cover..
- Add sauerkraut when the potatoes are crispy but fork tender. About 15 minutes covered. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Add spices to the cooked pasta.
- Mix and add to the mixture let simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
To top a hot dog or to serve alongside sausage, our best Sauerkraut Recipes make a perfect topping or condiment. Learn how to make your own sauerkraut with this simple how-to from Food Network. Sauerkraut goes great with hot dogs, sandwiches and barbecued foods in general. The fact that this favorite condiment has nutritional value is just a bonus. Sauerkraut meatball stew: Place the sauerkraut in a larger pot.