Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Scrumptious BBQ Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
Ingredients of Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Es ist 4 lb of Chuck Roast.
- Du brauchst 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Bereiten 6 of Whole Peeled Garlic Cloves.
- Es ist 1 large of Onion.
- Bereiten 4 cup of Beef Broth.
- Bereiten of Beef Rub.
- Es ist 1/4 cup of Kosher Salt.
- Bereiten 1/4 cup of Ground Black Pepper.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of Ancho Chili Seasoning.
- Bereiten 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Es ist 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Du brauchst 1/2 tsp of Rosemary Powder.
- Es ist of BBQ Sauce.
- Es ist 1 cup of Ketchup.
- Es ist 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Bereiten 1/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of Dark Molasses.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of Beef Rub.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
With a quick and easy homemade barbecue sauce that's sweet and tangy, this beef bbq is truly the best! Pulled BBQ Beef is an easy recipe that the entire family will love! Make a large batch in the crockpot or Instant Pot for barbecues and potlucks! The secret ingredient to this shredded BBQ beef is our amazing homemade sugar free BBQ sauce!
Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce Anleitung
- Mix all the ingredients for the beef rub together. Using a sealable container to vigorously shake the rub ingredients together works well to thoroughly combine them. This will make enough rub for several applications..
- Lightly coat the chuck roast with olive oil..
- Sprinkle the beef rub evenly on the outside of the chuck roast. Gently rub in the spice mix to coat the meat..
- Preheat your smoker to get between 220 to 250?F. Ensure to set up the smoker for indirect heat. Recommend you use hickory or oak wood as your smoke source..
- Place the beef on the smoker and smoke for about 6 hours..
- While the meat is on the smoker, make the sauce. Simply add all the sauce ingredients to a saucepan, mix, and simmer on low for 10 minutes. Sauce will keep for weeks, so it can be made days in advance..
- Slice the onion into large rounds. Add the onions and garlic cloves to a large foil pan..
- After about six hours, remove the beef from the smoker..
- Place the beef in the foil pan on top of the onions and garlic. Add the beef stock to the pan. The broth should come up about half way up the beef..
- Tightly foil the pan and place in a 350?F oven. Cook for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours until the beef is fork tender..
- Once the beef is done, use a pair of forks to pull the meat into strands..
- Serve the pulled beef on buns with warm BBQ sauce and enjoy..
Slow cooker BBQ shredded beef/ Crockpot BBQ shredded beef. Start off by searing the roast in the instant pot, using the saute setting. Using ketchup would be ideal, as this recipe is also full of other excellent ingredients. Apple cider vinegar – apple cider vinegar will impart a delicious, tangy and unique flavour to help balance the taste of the sauce; Brown sugar – add ½ a cup of brown sugar will help to sweeten the sauce, and to also add some or. I personally like the pork better, but my family likes them both.