My Spicy Mexican inspired Chilli Beef. A delicious one-pot of spicy braised beef is a great, stress-free way to fill up a hungry crowd. Beef chuck roast is simmered with plenty of chile peppers and spices in the slow cooker creating a spicy, Mexican-inspired filling for tacos or burritos. Served with Mexican rice cornbread black bean and corn salad.
Ingredients of My Spicy Mexican inspired Chilli Beef
- Du brauchst 300 g of Minced Beef.
- Du brauchst 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- Du brauchst 1/2 of a medium onion.
- Bereiten 50 g of chopped Chorizo.
- Bereiten 4 of Finger Chillies just cut in half.
- Du brauchst 1/2 of Dried Hot Chilli.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of smoked dried Paprika.
- Du brauchst 1 tbls of Mexican Herbs.
- Du brauchst 3 of crushed Cloves Garlic.
- Es ist 100 g of Butter Beans.
- Es ist 50 g of loose Sweetcorn.
- Du brauchst 1 of dried Beef stock crumbled in 1/4 cup boiling water.
- Bereiten 200 g of tin Tomatoes.
- Bereiten 1/4 Cup of Pasatta.
- Du brauchst 1 tbls of Hot Chilli ketchup ( or tsp hot chilli + 1 tsp ketchup.
Albondigas (spicy Mexican meatballs with red rice) BBC. This Spicy Shredded Mexican Beef is fantastically flavorful. This Spicy Shredded Mexican Beef is fantastically flavorful. It's a super simple slow cooker recipe – one you can throw together last minute either before bed or before work. hiya, what if you dont have ancho chilli powder? will chipotle do?
My Spicy Mexican inspired Chilli Beef Schritt für Schritt
- Heat up the oil add the onions and Salt and pepper and chilli powder, garlic then the beef.
- Next add the long thin chilli pepers just cut in half and the mexican hefbs and smoked dry Paprika. Fry on medium for 5 minutes..
- Nect add the tomatoes, Butter beans and corn stir all in and bring to the boil then turn down low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add beef stock crumbled in also the boiling water. Then add the chilli ketchup. Stir in and leave for 15 minutes on low to simmer stirring occasionally..
- Add to a serving dish add grated chedder cheese mild strength all over the top then add in microwave to melt the cheese on top. Serve with a spicy Rice..
Spice up your drinks Mexican style with this traditional Mexican drink. I compare it to the popular Bloody Mary, but made with more traditional Mexican ingredients. There are numerous variations and can be made with or without tomato juice, depending on your preferences. Spray the inside of your slow cooker with cooking spray. Super cripsy chicken + zingy, fresh slaw makes for one extra special Israeli-inspired sandwich.