Homemade jerky!. Make your own All Natural Hot and Spicy Homemade Beef Jerky – no nasties, no chemicals and no dehydrator required. You'll never want store-bought ever again. Are you looking for tasty jerky recipes to snack on?
Ingredients of Homemade jerky!
- Bereiten 5 lb of lean brisket sliced into 1/8 to 1/4 inch slices (freeze for an hour or so for easy slicing).
- Bereiten 2 cup of soy sauce.
- Du brauchst 2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Bereiten 2 cup of teriyaki sauce thick kind for stir fry (feel free to change the flavor up).
- Du brauchst 1 cup of liquid smoke.
- Du brauchst 1/2 cup of dark corn syrup.
- Es ist 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Es ist 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- Bereiten 3 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Es ist 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Du brauchst 1 packages of wood skewers.
Why You Should Choose Homemade Chicken Jerky For Dogs… When you make your own homemade chicken jerky dog treats (or at least buy them from someone who makes them), you're. We have all the info you need to make something yummy for your next adventure. Homemade Jerky Western Style, Homemade Jerky, Carne Seca (Another Jerky Recipe), etc. Beef jerky is the epitome of a delicious low carb, high protein snack—and believe it or not, you can make it right at Homemade beef jerky right from your oven!
Homemade jerky! Anleitung
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher or bag (blend first if you want)..
- Add in brisket and marinate in the fridge for no more than 24hrs. I put mine in a food saver bag and sealed..
- Cover 1 oven rack with foil place all the way on the bottom of oven. Skew all meat and hang through other oven rack and place on the top. Preparing over a clean sink makes it pretty easy..
- Place oven on lowest temperature. Mine was 170°F. Remember you're drying not cooking. Crack the oven door and dry for 4 to 6 hours. Dry to 6hrs if you plan on storing the jerky for a long time. Shorter drying time leaves jerky juicy but won't keep. Enjoy and explore new flavors!.
Jerky, the stuff cartoon cowboys used to pull out of their saddlebag, rip up, and chew lazily before riding into town, is. On the other hand, making homemade jerky gives you the power to prevent it from getting too tough or too chewy, and you can use as much or as little seasoning as you like. But it does depend on a few factors. The amount of fat and moisture in your meat affects spoilage, so make sure the meat is trimmed of all. Photograph by Nathan Perkel. by Steven Leckart.