Absolute Flavourful Filet Mignon Perfect Steak. Next enjoy your perfect Fillet Mignon steaks and enjoy the envy of your friends and family. How To Cook A Filet Mignon Steak Perfectly Learn how to make perfect filet mignon steaks.
Ingredients of Absolute Flavourful Filet Mignon Perfect Steak
- Bereiten 10 oz of Prime aged beef filet.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of Kosher salt.
- Du brauchst 1 slice of garlic herb butter.
The earthy, robust flavors of the spice blend make for a perfectly bold crust. This recipe for bacon-wrapped steak bites using filet mignon tips is incredibly easy and perfect for a crowd. Filet mignon is a steak cut from the narrow front end of a cow's tenderloin muscle. It's a very lean and tender cut, with hardly any marbling or connective tissue.
Absolute Flavourful Filet Mignon Perfect Steak Anleitung
- Leave aged steak out on countertop to achieve room temperature..
- Pre-heat oven heavy ridged non stick pan or cast iron skillet. No oil, just heated up on high heat..
- As pan is heating up, cover one side of filet with one tbsp of olive oil, same other side.
- Sprinkle salt on top and bottom of steak over the oil..
- Cover same liberally with cracked black pepper..
- When skillet is starting to smoke, add t tablespoons of olive oil to the pan. Then immediately place filet sprinkled side down. Get a nice char after about 2—3 minutes. Then flip and do the same for other side..
- Once char is to your liking, take the whole skillet and place in broiler for 5-8 minutes, depending on the doneness that you want. I like mine medium to medium rare so I leave in for about 6 minutes directly under the broiler flame..
- Pull the skillet and plate the steak on its serving dish. Do not cut to check for doneness, use time in broiler as your guide..
- Put the pat or slice of garlic herb butter on top and LET THE STEAK REST FOR 5-6 minutes. Do not cut, let the juices go back to the center. If you cut it, it will be dry..
- Add sides that you wish and serve..
Since it doesn't have a lot of fat, filet mignon isn't especially flavorful, but what it lacks in flavor it makes up for in tenderness: a properly cooked. Cooking steak can be a little intimidating. But with this tried-and-true formula, you'll cook perfect filet mignon from now on! I am so blessed with both! And one thing that keeps my wife smiling is an occasional perfect filet mignon for dinner.