Mrs. Bell's Bake Beans. Bell's Bake Beans We have always loved BBQ's. Well this is perfect for a big family get together or potluck. Husband will eat this as a meal.
Ingredients of Mrs. Bell's Bake Beans
- Du brauchst 2 can of of bake beans of your choice.(28 oz cans). Note: if they aren't BBQ flavored already just add 1/2 or so of your choice of BBQ sauce (I like the maple or smoked with pulled pork).
- Es ist 1 of I like the maple flavored or the smokey beans with pulled pork already in them).
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of honey.
- Bereiten 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Bereiten 1 packages of Polish sausage cut up in small bites.
- Bereiten 1 packages of of bacon.
- Es ist 1 lb of ground beef (or pulled pork whatever your tasted).
- Es ist 1/2 of of an onion cut up thin.
- Bereiten 1/2 of BBQ sauce optional.
Handmade, hand baked and hand finished brownies Add all sauce ingredients and mix well. Pour sauce over beans, mix well. Pretty darn close to how my homemade baked beans come out! I grew up in New York loving Grandma Brown's Beans.
Mrs. Bell's Bake Beans Schritt für Schritt
- Place your bacon on a baking sheet and cook in your oven at 375 for about 15mins..
- As your bacon is cooking put your ground beef on to brown… After draining the beef throw in your onion to cook..
- Place your cut up sausage in a skillet and cook till brown good. After it's finished cooking place on some paper towels on a plate to drain..
- Don't forget about your bacon.. place on some paper towels also to drain and cool. Crumble bacon up..
- To your ground beef add your cans of beans,brown sugar, honey, sausage, bacon. Mix well and throw it in a BIG casserole dish or a cake pan and cook for another 20 mins in oven at 350..
After moving to California I was devastated for find that no stores. Because if you love baked beans – you are gonna love this recipe. These beans are the perfect blend of sweet, savory, & spicy – and the bacon takes care of the salty while contributing a little bit of crunch factor. Save to list + Check stock in our stores. The beans will bake in the oven in a dutch oven for a full hour covered with foil.