Salchichon (smoked sausage) and Beef. After chorizo, salchichón is the second most popular dry sausage in Spain. The black pepper is the principal spice used, pimentón is not added to salchichones. Technically speaking, salchichón may be considered to be the Spanish equivalent of Italian salami. (This article is based on an article in the Spanish language Wikipedia.) The salchichón is a type of sausage made with cured meat: mostly lean pork and some bacon, seasoned with salt and some spices such as pepper, nutmeg, cloves, and coriander.
Ingredients of Salchichon (smoked sausage) and Beef
- Du brauchst 2 links of smoked sausage/turkey.
- Bereiten 1 lb of ground beef.
- Es ist 1-2 of potatoes (your choice).
- Bereiten 1/2 of onion.
- Bereiten 2 of garlic gloves.
- Es ist of Salt and pepper.
- Es ist of Garlic powder.
- Es ist 1-2 of Bell pepper (your choice).
- Bereiten 1-2 of jalapeños (your choice).
- Bereiten of Oil.
The meat and fat are chopped in thin bits, seasoned with salt, pepper, nutmeg, oregano. Download Salchichon stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.. Smoked Beef Sausage Recipes on Yummly Smoked Sausage Muffin Pizzas With Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage, Tasty Smoked Sausage And Beans With Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage, Caramelized Onion, Smoked Gouda And Pear Skewers With Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausages.
Salchichon (smoked sausage) and Beef Anleitung
- Cut garlic into small cube pieces, onion and bell peppers into strips, and jalapeño(s) into rings.
- Cut smoked sausage diagonally into "coins" (or round slices).
- Cut potatoes 1/2 in pieces.
- Semi-cook potatoes, (not too soft just crisp, they'll finish cooking later) in about 3 tbls oil over medium/high heat, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (set aside).
- Brown beef and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (about 1 tsp of salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper and garlic powder).
- Once beef is browned, remove excess liquid/fat and place in a separate dish and set pan aside.
- Use the same pan, add 2 tbls oil and cook sausage (until brown, turning occasionally).
- Add browned beef, onions and garlic.
- Once onion is "clear," add peppers and semi-cooked potatoes.
- Lower heat and cover pan with aluminum (to avoid air coming in) and top.
- Cook over low heat for 10 mins (or until potatoes are soft).
Ibérico salchichón sausages are simply seasoned with sea salt and black pepper and hung to cure in the cool mountain air for several weeks. Unlike Ibérico chorizo, salchichón sausages are not seasoned with smoked paprika, so the pure Ibérico pork flavor shines through in each delicious bite! Exactly the salchichon that is sold in Puerto Rico. Use this also for arroz con habichuelas, habichuelas guisadas and basically anything I want in my Puertorriquen Just what I expected. And for my sopas de salchichón from Puerto Rico.just loving it.really good flavor for those who love smoke salami ❤️.