Slaw on sausage and a burger. Not your traditional burger but it's just as tasty! These burgers are packed with flavor and are a great fork and knife burger. Serve this with the slaw for a delicious low carb meal.
Ingredients of Slaw on sausage and a burger
- Du brauchst of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆meat◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Du brauchst 1 pound of ground beef.
- Bereiten 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- Du brauchst as needed of oil to fry.
- Es ist of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆slaw◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Bereiten 1 of long zucchini.
- Es ist 1 of long carrot.
- Du brauchst 1 of sweet potato.
- Es ist 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Du brauchst 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Du brauchst 1 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
To prepare burgers, remove sausage from casing. Combine the sausage and the turkey breast. Toss the slaw to coat and reserve. Serve burgers on bun bottoms topped with slaw and bun tops.
Slaw on sausage and a burger Schritt für Schritt
- Remove casing from sausage. Slit partial way lengthwise but not all the way through.
- Heat oil and fry split side down first.
- While thats frying wash the vegetables and dry. Make noodles from the zucchini.
- Turn the sausage it should be crispy.
- Make noodles into the carrot. Peel the potato and make noodles into them. Add to zucchini.
- Add mayonnaise, cheese, and vinegar. Mix and set aside.
- Fry the burgers I made 3 patties, 1/3 pound each. Make sure to get the edges crispy..
- Add the slaw down the split and on top of burgers. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Chicken Sausage Burgers with Balsamic Onion Barbecue Sauce. And when burger night rolls around, if you took this slaw from side dish to burger topping, you definitely would not be sorry. Taste and season with salt and pepper as. These salmon burgers are THE YUMMIEST! And made with just five ingredients.