Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans. These beans are loaded with bacon and kielbasa. Started on the Pit Boss and finished on the Pit Barrel with pecan wood smoke. These are great for parties! they can be cooked in the oven, grill, or smoker.
Ingredients of Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans
- Bereiten 3 lb of can of Bush's Original Baked Beans.
- Du brauchst 1 cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (Honey Chipolte).
- Es ist 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of of liquid smoke.
- Du brauchst 1 small of Sweet Onion.
- Es ist of Optional.
- Bereiten 1 of Beacon.
- Du brauchst 1 of Shredded Beef/Pork.
- Bereiten 1 of Shot of Jack Daniels.
- Es ist 1 of Maple Syrup.
- Es ist 1 of Honey.
- Bereiten 1 of The Kitchen Sink.
- Du brauchst 1 of The mother-in-law.
When BBQ season comes around, my mind goes straight to the beans. I've loved BBQ baked beans for as long as I can remember. Serving Kickass BBQ & Wake Yo Ass Up Coffee. When I transferred to the meat department, I realized one huge can of generic BBQ beans was holding up an entire shelf of bacon.
Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans Schritt für Schritt
- Most versatile and easiest recipe you will ever do… if 4 drunk and stoned college students can make this, so can you…You can cook it fast, slow, on the grill, or in the smoker! (for best results cook in smoker with big @$$ beef brisket and jalapeno poppers).
- Add beans to sauce pan (simmer) or crock pot on low setting if cooking low n slow..
- Dice your onion..
- Brown the ground sausage (do not fully cook, should be slightly pink since this will cook with the beans) Add in your diced onions while browning the meat (this releases their flavor DUH!!). When done drain half the grease..
- Add browned meat and onions in with beans..
- Add brown sugar (to taste)..
- Remember anything less than sweet baby Rays is a sin!!! On that note… Add BBQ sauce (to Taste). Honey Chipotle is the best! Gives the beans that BBQ taste with a sweet zest! You can you use whatever flavor of BBQ sauce flaps your chicken… If you want to go all out you can add individual ingredients that make up a BBQ sauce. Like I said this is a versatile recipe!.
- Add liquid smoke if not placing in smoker..
- Add in any additional items to taste/liking. I have added beer for a "hoppy" taste, bourbon (better be Jack Daniels), honey, shredded pork, shredded brisket, beacon… Go wild with it… if 4 stoned/drunk college students can make it why can't you? You can't mess this up!.
- Stir this sweet n zesty mixture of goodness! Simmer it (10-15 min), slow cook it (2-3 Hours), or if you're a real man (or wife of a real man) and you own one… stick it in the smoker (4 hours)! If you smoke this you will want to use a "lighter" wood such as Hickory, oak, or apple, or you can simmer it and throw in the smoker the last hour should you want to use "heavier" or "stronger" wood such as mesquite..
- Best served with friends, beer, (No, I don't smoke any more LOL), salad, and smoked beef brisket!.
I pried it out one day when I was. Lots of good BBQ Beans recipes on the forum. I get a lot of request for the recipe. BBQ baked beans are the answer; delicious smoky flavours added to a classic dish. There's a problem loading this menu right now.