Smoked Beef Brisket. .beef brisket seasoned with salt & pepper then smoked low and slow with post oak and apple Being able to smoke a brisket is a skill that is looked up to by all who appreciate great barbecue. #Sponsored Today's video, I'll be showing you how to make Texas-style Brisket. I have been waiting a long time to make my first smoked brisket. Before the brisket hits the smoker, rinse it in lukewarm water and pat dry with paper towels.
Ingredients of Smoked Beef Brisket
- Bereiten 1 of first cut flat beef brisket, 7 to 10 pounds in size.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Es ist 1 of SPICE RUB.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Du brauchst 4 tbsp of turbino sugar.
- Es ist 2 tbsp of cracked black pepper.
- Es ist 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Bereiten 2 cup of apple cider or apple juice, more or less as needed.
Brisket is one of the best cuts of beef for smoking. Cook time will vary depending on the size of the beef. How to Smoke a Beef Brisket: BBQ Brisket Recipe. If you follow the directions below, your brisket will turn out great.
Smoked Beef Brisket Schritt für Schritt
- MAKE SPICE MIX.
- Blend all spice mix ingredients in a bowl until well combined..
- Rub mayonnaise all over brisket, sprinkle spice mix all over, you may not use it all just a nice coating. Cover tightly and refrigerate for about 10 to 12 hours..
- Set up smoker to 225 using hickory wood chips. Place seasoned brisket on a rack over a drip pan filled halfway with the apple cider or juice..
- Smoke 1 hour and 15 minutes for EACH POUND of meat you have. Add wood chips as needed. When time is done the temperature should be 185, wrap brisket tight in heavy foil and place in a insulated cooler for at least 1 hour or up to 2 hours to have juices settle. At this point either carve and eat or refrigerate covered for later..
- When you carve it cut against the grain in thin long slices, serve sliced as is or in soft toasted rolls with you r favorite bbq sauce for dipping!.
You have to remember this: When it comes to cooking a brisket. Smoked Beef Brisket with Ancho Chile Barbecue Sauce. Smoke for about four hours, checking the temperature of the smoker and basting the brisket with a spray bottle full of apple cider about every. Before I had ever tasted smoked beef brisket – made by following true Texas BBQ brisket recipes – I had my doubts about whether or not it would even be worth it. After years of tender, moist pork.