Luau quesadillas. Add a little Sunshine to your menu Luau Tofu And Goat Cheese Quesadillas With Pineapple Mandarin Salsa. Enjoy this recipe and more on the new Dole Sunshine website! Check out this super easy recipe for the best cauliflower quesadillas from Delish.com.
Ingredients of Luau quesadillas
- Du brauchst 2 of xtreme wellness high fiber low carb tortilla wraps.
- Du brauchst 6 oz of pulled pork butt smoked.
- Bereiten 2 oz of sharp cheddar shredded cheese.
- Du brauchst 1 of small red pepper.
- Du brauchst 2 of rings of pineapple.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of cento cherry pepper hoagie spread.
- Du brauchst 1/2 cup of progresso beef stock classic if pulled pork is “leftovers”.
Heat a large frying pan or griddle over a medium heat. Place one tortilla flat on the frying pan. Corn tortillas were already popular among the Aztec. Quesadillas are a staple in every Mexican home and fonda, the small You might be surprised to find that quesadillas in Mexico aren't the cheese-filled extravaganzas we are used to in the U.
Luau quesadillas Schritt für Schritt
- In a small breakfast bowl, place pulled pork in a 1/2 cup of beef broth to moisten and bring the refrigeration effects back to life. Cover bowl with paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes. If you want a blend of moist and crispy, arrange the pulled pork in the bowl accordingly to leave the crispy amount not submerged…skip if the pulled pork is fresh off the smoker.
- On the tortilla wraps, cut red pepper into half and thinly slice red pepper spreading evenly the slices across one side of the tortilla wrap. Cut ring of pineapple into small pieces and spread evenly on one side of tortilla.
- For spicy flavor add up to 1/2 tsp of hoagie spread per tortilla…wife likes a taste of spicy so extremely small amounts is all it takes literally a pinch.
- Add cheese to taste…extra cheese if desired —-light cheese if necessary.
- Now from the microwave make sure pork is pulled and split well and add 3 oz to each tortilla over the cheese to encourage the cheese melts.
- Fold over the tortilla and place in toaster oven on a piece of aluminum foil for 7 minutes on Toast setting or until tortilla browns to desired level.
- Remove and cut into three pieces. Serve.
- Couple of notes: my wife and I are on low carb which means we like much more meat and cheese. Therefore, if 3 oz per quesadilla seems excessive, simply use less. Again, my wife doesn’t like too much cheese so you can reduce that as well. But the mix of flavors and textures will make you happy.
Find recipes for BBQ chicken quesadillas, spinach and mushroom quesadillas, pizza quesadillas and a great deal more. Quesadillas are perfect for everything from a midweek supper to an impromptu. Quesadilla: "A wheat or a corn tortilla filled with cheese, a savoury mixture, and/or vegetables, cooked often on a griddle, then folded in half to form a half-moon shape". This subreddit is all about about. A quesadilla (/ˌkeɪsəˈdiːjə/; Spanish: [kesaˈðiʝa] (listen)) is a Mexican dish and type of taco, consisting of a tortilla that is filled primarily with cheese, and sometimes meats, beans, and spices, and then cooked on a griddle.