Bacon BBQ Meatloaf. Barbeque sauce-infused meatloaf is wrapped with bacon strips for a flavorful and rich twist on the traditional meatloaf. How to cook meatloaf on a grill. Meatloaf recipe I've taken the classic "Meatloaf & Smashed Potatoes" to another level with this Bacon & Cheddar Overload!
Ingredients of Bacon BBQ Meatloaf
- Du brauchst 2 lbs of beef.
- Du brauchst 2 of Eggs.
- Es ist of About 30 Ritz Crackers.
- Du brauchst 1 Tsp of minced garlic.
- Es ist 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Es ist 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- Du brauchst 1 Tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Du brauchst 1/2 of White onion diced.
- Es ist to taste of Ketchup.
- Du brauchst 4 TBSP of Brown Sugar.
- Es ist 1/2 Cup of BBQ Sauce.
Bacon BBQ Chicken Loaf. featured in Indoor BBQ. Meatloaf with bacon, sweet hickory BBQ sauce and a surprise layer of cheese topped with crunchy fried onions. This grilled Bacon BBQ Meatloaf Burger is a juicy burger made with a meatloaf base, basted in BBQ sauce and topped with crispy bacon and a fried egg! Has everyone been enjoying the last few weeks.
Bacon BBQ Meatloaf Anleitung
- Mix Beef, Eggs, Crackers, Cumin, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Onions, and 2 TBSP of Brown Sugar together and place in glass or ceramic baking dish..
- Use a butter knife to make a gap around all 4 edges of loaf. Creating an area for grease to form..
- Layer top of loaf with uncooked bacon. (I used 1/2 pack of smoked applewood bacon).
- Lightly cover loaf with Ketchup and 1 Tspn of brown sugar sprinkled over bacon..
- Bake in oven 350° for 1 hour and 30 minutes..
- Mix 1/2 Cup of your favorite BBQ sauce with 2 TBSP of Brown Sugar..
- Remove and drain grease..
- Cover loaf with BBQ sauce mixture. Place back in oven for an additional 30m or until cooked throughout..
- Remove, cool, and serve..
This Bourbon BBQ Meatloaf takes advantage of all the modern meatloaf tips and tricks, and it The meatloaf is tender and juicy, sliced thick, and it also makes a great leftover sandwich the next day. Keywords: Best Turkey Meatloaf, Turkey Meatloaf with Bacon, Turkey Meatloaf with Bacon and. There are few things I love more on this planet than a BBQ bacon cheeseburger topped with gooey cheddar and a fried onion ring. That 'sandwich' was my inspiration for coming up with this meatloaf. Take that same meatloaf and wrap it in bacon.