Spaghetti with garlic prawns and broccoli. A quick, light pasta dish that's easy to make and even easier to consume. Top tip: Use a large pan with plenty of water for your spaghetti, as the pasta needs room. Get out your garlic press, squeeze the essence from one clove of garlic and mix it with olive oil.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with garlic prawns and broccoli
- You need 250 grams of spaghetti.
- You need 200 grams of prawns.
- It’s 50 grams of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of refined oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
Cook the spaghetti until half done; add the broccoli and continue cooking until both pasta and broccoli are al dente. I am single so this recipe is easy for me to make just for me. No need to cook a whole box of spaghetti. Spaghetti Squash is one of my new favorite winter vegetables.
Spaghetti with garlic prawns and broccoli step by step
- Blanche the broccoli flowers..
- Clean and devein the prawns..
- Put the spaghetti in boiling water. Add salt and refined oil. Boil till just cooked..
- Heat oil and butter in a wok..
- Add prawns and sauté..
- Add garlic powder and sauté for 10-15 seconds..
- Add broccoli. Sauté for a few minutes..
- Add salt. Cover and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Take the lid off and put it on high flame. Add the dried herbs..
- Add the spaghetti..
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add a dash of butter and there it is, ready to be served!.
But I really loved the Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Red Pepper – Tomato Sauce that I made a few weeks Enjoy the intoxicating aromas that fill your house while the broccoli and garlic gets all friendly and acquainted in the oven. To serve, spoon the broccoli and broth into a bowl and arrange the prawns on top of the dish. Broccoli with garlic and butter, along with a little lemon juice and red onion. Walnut oil gives this broccoli some interesting flavor. Broccoli with Garlic and Red Onion.