Taco spaghetti. Break spaghetti into thirds; cook according to package directions for al dente. Simple prep, minimal cleanup, tons of flavor! Taco Spaghetti is my new favorite pasta.
Ingredients of Taco spaghetti
- You need 1 can of rotal.
- It’s 1 of thing of spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of thing of taco seasoning mild (or any kind you like).
- It’s 1 of ground beef.
Filled with the most flavorful turkey taco meat, cheese and topped with pico de gallo. A taco spaghetti recipe made in one skillet using ground beef, zesty tomatoes and spaghetti, topped with sour cream. The taco seasoning gives the robust flavors that you expect from taco meat. The Rotel tomatoes add a spicy kick.
Taco spaghetti instructions
- Cook the ground beef till brown, add the taco seasoning and the rotal, cook till your seasoning is mixed in very well..
- Cook your noodles till done.
- Mix in the taco meat and the spaghetti noodles together, add the sour cream, mix in well..
We loved the cooking method of the pasta; it really soaks up the seasoning flavor. If you want to make spaghetti tacos, boil spaghetti noodles according to the package directions, then strain the noodles and set them aside. Either make your own spaghetti sauce or heat up a prepared. Our Mexican Spaghetti Casserole is a wonderful twist on traditional spaghetti. This taco spaghetti is a wonderful dinner idea for busy families.