Healthy Taco Spaghetti.
Ingredients of Healthy Taco Spaghetti
- It’s 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 box of Whole Grain Spaghetti.
- It’s 1 packages of Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 2 can of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles.
- It’s 1 can of Diced Green Chiles.
- You need 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Healthy Taco Spaghetti step by step
- Boil spaghetti per directions on box..
- Brown ground beef.
- Mix taco seasoning, tomatoes and chilies in with ground beef..
- Add ground beef mixture to spaghetti..
- Mix with half of cheese and add to baking dish..
- Top with remaining cheese and bake at 350° for 20 minutes..