Taco Loco spaghetti.
Ingredients of Taco Loco spaghetti
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground chuck.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 lb of long spaghetti.
- You need 1 of ragu onion garlic pasta sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of black bean and corn salsa.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
Taco Loco spaghetti instructions
- Brown and drain beef in Dutch oven..
- While browsing begin pasta..
- After beef is drained add Taco seasoning..
- Add sauce and salsa and let come to simmer..
- Once pasta is done and drained, turn heat off on sauce..
- Serve pasta in bowl topping with sauce..
- Sprinkle cheese and sour cream as desired..