Spaghetti with The Lot Vegetable Sauce.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with The Lot Vegetable Sauce
- It’s 500 gr of spaghetti.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- You need 100 gr of mushroom.
- You need 100 gr of corn kernels.
- It’s 100 gr of green peas.
- You need 250 gr of mince beef.
- You need 1 of red capsicum.
- It’s 1 of green capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of yellow capsicum.
- You need 500 gr of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of brown onion.
- You need 350 gr of shredded mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water for the sauce.
- It’s of Water to boil spaghetti.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Spaghetti with The Lot Vegetable Sauce instructions
- Chop brown onion, red, green, and yellow capsicums, carrots, slice mushrooms,.
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pour cooking oil, chopped onion, stir it for 5 mins, add mince beef, stir it until the mince beef cooked well..
- Add chooped carrot, capsicum, and mushroom, stir them well until they are half cooked, add green peas, and corn kernels, stir them well..
- Add 1/4 cup of water, stir them well, wait until the water reduces and the vegetables are cooked..
- Add tomato paste and sprinkle some salt, mix them well, put them aside..
- Boil 1/2 pot of water, cook the spaghetti until its tender, drain the water..
- Pour sauce on top of spaghetti in the pot, mix them well, while stirrinf the spaghetti with sauce, sprinkle shredded mozarella cheese gradually. Make sure you do it while the spaghetti is hot so the cheese melts well..
- Enjoy healthy and delicious spaghetti with the loved ones..