Spaghetti with Capers, Mushrooms & Tomatoes. Add the spaghetti and the arugula to the pan, then mix in a little of the pasta water. Mix in the capers, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss to combine thoroughly, garnish parmesan cheese, and serve immediately.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Capers, Mushrooms & Tomatoes
- Prepare of Thin Spaghetti for one.
- You need 2-3 of small sweet tomatoes dices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mushrooms dices.
- You need 1 of large clove of garlic diced.
- Prepare to taste of Capers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter or olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of basil or Italian seasoning (optional).
We picked up some herbs, sweet cherry tomatoes, a lemon, a head of garlic, a box of pasta, a little bottle of capers, and a bottle of local white wine. With One Pot Mushroom Spaghetti, we've simplified the recipe so you won't even have to get a colander dirty. Add the sauce, water and spaghetti to the. Going beyond plain white sauce, this spaghetti preparation features a milky, cheesy, creamy sauce chock-full of spinach and mushrooms.
Spaghetti with Capers, Mushrooms & Tomatoes step by step
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water 6 minutes. (optional couple slices of butter in water when bring to boil. Strain and put aside..
- Dice garlic, tomatoes & mushrooms and put aside..
- In a skillet on medium high melt butter and pour in wine. Sauté garlic, first for about 1 minute then add mushrooms & capers for about 3 to 4 minutes staring constantly. Add tomatoes & seasonings, stir for about a minute, then mix in pasta stirring to mix well. If a little dry add a little more butter and continue stirring till melted. Enjoy!.
You will love the blend of flavours and textures in every mouthful of this wholesome dish. Cut the spaghetti squash lengthwise (note: this may seem impossible, but keep working at it and don't cut yourself). The after-party Italian tradition of "midnight spaghetti" gave birth to this lusty pasta dish of anchovies, capers, tomatoes, and garlicky breadcrumbs. See the recipe for Spaghettata di Mezzanotte (Pasta with Anchovies, Capers, and Tomato Sauce) »Eilon Paz. The tart lemons and briny capers give this sauce its signature taste after it's been thickened with a bit of Real®Seal butter for a bit of lushness.