Yoghurt Spaghetti *Vegetarian. Vegetarian Spaghetti Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion, celery and garlic powder in oil until tender. ounces whole-wheat spaghetti (or your favorite pasta). parmesan cheese (optional).
Ingredients of Yoghurt Spaghetti *Vegetarian
- Prepare 500 gr of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 kg of greek plain yoghurt.
- You need 250 gr of corn frozen kernels or 4 corns boiled, grained.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Oregano.
Vegetarian Spaghetti Squash Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Best Vegetarian Spaghetti Tofu Recipes on Yummly Wok-fried Spaghetti With Kale And Tofu (mee Goreng), Baked Spaghetti With Kale, Mushrooms, & Tofu Ricotta, Vegan Baked Spaghetti. Going vegetarian is a great way to eat fresh, seasonal and vibrant foods.
Yoghurt Spaghetti *Vegetarian instructions
- Boil spaghetti until done..
- Mash the garlic, mix it with spaghetti..
- Mix corn kernels (reheat the frozen corn kernels in microwave before mixing them with spaghetti), yoghurt, and salt with spaghetti, mix well..
- Put the spaghetti on the platter and sprinkle some oregano..
- Yoghurt spaghetti is ready to be served..
Our vegetarian recipes are bound to inspire you, with everything from meat-free alternatives and classic vegetarian dishes to. Yogurt, also spelled yoghurt, yogourt or yoghourt, is a food produced by bacterial fermentation of milk. The bacteria used to make yogurt are known as yogurt cultures. Enjoy a delicious meal preparing a quick spaghetti bolognese recipe. Try this quick spaghetti bolognese recipe, made with Quorn Mince, mushrooms, and onion in a delicious vegetarian.