Tomato tart with goat cheese & pesto. The tomato tarts and quiches I've been eating in Provence are delightful. Spreading mustard on the crust before you top it with tomatoes is a new idea that makes perfect sense to me, as mustard is such a perfect condiment for tomatoes. Beat together the eggs and goat cheese.
Ingredients of Tomato tart with goat cheese & pesto
- It’s 1 1/2 dozen of puff pastry in small circle.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Homemade tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 dozen of slices of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 dozen of teaspoon of goat cheese topped on each tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh pesto.
Sprinkle a small pinch of salt into each tomato If the tart shell starts to brown too much, cover it with aluminum foil while the tomatoes cook. Remove the tart from the oven when the cheese is. This tomato tart is seriously pretty. Even though it's very simple to make, expect a lot of ooh's and ahh's when you set this down on the table.
Tomato tart with goat cheese & pesto instructions
- Prepare your puff pastry and cut them in small circle.
- Add your tomato sauce and slices of tomato on top.
- Put your teaspoon of fresh goat cheese.
- Finish with you fresh pesto.
- Oven @ 350°F for about 15 minutes.
If you're going to make this goat cheese and tomato pie, make it soon. Goat Cheese and Cherry Tomato Tart On Puff Pastry Tart Recipe. A simple tomato tart recipe made with flaky puff pastry sheets covered in whipped goat cheese, then layered with the finest heirloom tomatoes and fresh herbs. A sheet of store bought puff pastry, a creamy goat cheese that I whipped in my food processor with a little olive oil. This easy tomato tart features a flaky puff pastry base, topped with soft cheese and gorgeous fresh tomatoes, then sprinkled with herbs & parmesan.