Apple pie tart. Sweet and cinnamony, these mouthwatering apple tarts are a delightful addition to a dessert buffet or Good-for-you things come in small packages when you make a batch of the tiny apple pie treats. French Apple Tart Recipe & Video. Fill tart pan with pie weights, rice, or beans, making sure the weights are to the top of the pan and evenly distributed over the entire surface.
Ingredients of Apple pie tart
- You need 250 gm of Plain flour.
- It’s 75 gm of Sugar powder.
- You need 12 gm of Butter (chilled).
- Prepare 30 ml of Cold water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need of Apple filling.
- It’s 2 of Apple.
- You need 50 gm of Grain sugar.
- You need 50 gm of Cake crumb.
- You need 50 gm of Raisins.
- It’s 50 gm of Cashew.
- Prepare 5 gm of Cinnamon powder.
- You need to taste of Lemon juice.
It's crowned with a beautiful rose pattern of sliced apples (and it's easier than you think!). I had quite a time naming this; a tart, apple pie, or maybe it's a giant apple scone? If you're the type who prefers desserts that go heavy on the fruit, this apple tart's for you. This crowd-pleaser combines tart apples and sweet pears with a buttery praline topping.
Apple pie tart step by step
- Seive the flour twice and keep it in large bowl.
- Add butter to the flour and with help of cutter,break into small pieces.
- Rubthe flour together to form bread crumb consistency.
- Add cold water and with help of finger tips Combine to form a different dough.
- Rest dough covered for 30 mins.
- Wash and peel the apple and chop 1/2 inch cubes and aside in a bowl.
- Add sugar,cake crumb, rasinis, cashews, cinnamon powder and lemon juice and mix well.
- Take the rested pastry dough and sheet it to 1/8inch thickness between Butter papers line this to a 10"pie base or base of your choice and remove the excess from sides.
- Pour the apple filling and level it evenly.
- Take the rest pastry dough and sheet it to cover the too,deal the edges with milk wash.
- Arrange the pie base into ore heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until light brown.
HOW: Line a tart pan with a cinnamon-spiked crust. Fill the crust with apple slices, dust with sugar, and bake. simplest apple tart. Apples at their simplest can be their very finest. Sure, I love an oozy, heavily spiced and lidded apple pie, but I. This apple tart looks like it came from a fancy bakery, but it's easily made at home.