Rum Scented Chocolate Tart for Valentine's Day.
Ingredients of Rum Scented Chocolate Tart for Valentine's Day
- It’s of Tart Crust.
- Prepare 130 grams of ●Cake flour.
- You need 10 grams of ●Sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of ●Salt (if using salted butter you don't need).
- It’s 60 grams of Butter (cut into cubes ahead of time).
- Prepare 1/2 of Egg.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream (whipped OK).
- Prepare 30 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Chocolate bar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of ◆Rum raisin.
- Prepare 1 of ◆Roasted walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of ※Cocoa powder topping.
Rum Scented Chocolate Tart for Valentine's Day step by step
- (Soak the raisins in the rum at least overnight to create rum raisins.).
- Add cold butter to the ● powdered ingredients and mix until smooth (be careful not to melt with the heat from your hand). You can use a food processor..
- Add the beaten eggs and mix together. Leave in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or overnight. Apply butter to the pan, sprinkle with flour, and cool..
- Stretch the filling out to double the size of the pan and use a fork to open holes. Heat in your preheated oven at 160°C for 35 minutes, then cool and set aside..
- Heat the heavy cream and milk in a small pan to just before boiling point. Stop the heat, break up the chocolate bar and add to melt..
- Once the chocolate has melted let cool off, add the beaten eggs, and mix..
- If possible put through a strainer and add rum (1 tablespoon of the rum used to make the rum raisins)..
- In the cooked tart pan add rum raisins and roasted walnuts as you like..
- Pour in the mixture. If the rum raisins or walnuts pop up push them back down. Also get rid of any bubbles at the top..
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes. Once cooled sprinkle cocoa powder if you like and it's finished..
- You can put on a plate and decorate with powdered sugar, very cute..