Fruit and Yogurt Custard Tart.
Ingredients of Fruit and Yogurt Custard Tart
- Prepare 25 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 50 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Egg yolks (medium).
- Prepare 200 grams of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Butter (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 of drops Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of Canned peaches.
- You need 2 of Canned pears.
- It’s 2 of Kiwi.
Fruit and Yogurt Custard Tart step by step
- Even though the tart crust doesn't have a lot of butter, it's crispy! ♪ Once the tart crust is baked, remove from the heat and let it cool..
- In a dry pot, combine the sugar and sifted flour and mix with a small whisk. Mix until there are no more lumps..
- Add 50 ml of milk and mix until there are no more lumps. (Make sure to sift the flour in Step 2. If you don't, then it will become really lumpy)..
- Add the egg yolk and mix with a whisk. Next, add the yogurt and mix well with the whisk. When evenly mixed, turn on the heat to medium..
- When it boils, use a rubber spatula to scrape the edges and the bottom while continuing to mix. You must be very careful to scrape the bottom and sides because if you don't, the bottom will burn quite quickly!.
- When it begins to thicken, quickly switch back to a whisk and mix it all at once to remove the lumps. When it starts to bubble, turn off the heat, add the butter, and melt it into the cream..
- Pour the cream into a stainless steel bowl and cool the bottom over water. While cooling, switch it to ice water and let cool..
- Pour the yogurt custard cream into the tart crust and let chill in the refrigerator. Arrange the fruit in a circular pattern, cut, and enjoy..
- If you change the fruit, you can enjoy many kinds of tarts. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc..
- Please refer tofor the tart crust. Even though there's not much butter, it's crispy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150923-crispy-tart-crust-with-minimal-butter.