Salmon Avocado Rice Bowl. Have you ever taken a bite of something delicious and just melted into the chair? Well, that is exactly how this Avocado Salmon Rice Bowl is going to make you feel! This sweet and citrusy flavor experience is a treat for your taste buds.
Ingredients of Salmon Avocado Rice Bowl
- You need 400 g of Fresh salmon fillet.
- Prepare 2 of Avocado.
- It’s 600 g of Cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hontsuyu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Wasabi paste.
- Prepare to taste of Roasted sesame seeds.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Were there a few things I could've done better? But arguably the most important question, was it edible? Top with diced avocado, cucumber, and scallions.
Salmon Avocado Rice Bowl instructions
- Chop or slice salmon & avocado into bite size pieces. Use very fresh salmon as used for sushi. If you don't like uncooked fish, lightly cooked salmon will be ok too..
- Put salmon & avocado on cooked rice..
- Hontsuyu is the soup base which is a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, fish & seaweed broth. You can get it at Amazon or International Markets like Jungle Jim's in Ohio..
- Mix hontsuxu, sesame oil and wasabi well in a bowl. Pour this sauce over salmon & avocado..
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top..
- Richer!! → Soak salmon & avocado in sauce mixture and keep it in the refrigerator at least 30 mins. Next day the taste becomes even richer!.
- It also goes well as a salad topping or enjoy it with crackers..
Top each with a salmon fillet and spoon sauce on top, using the back of a spoon to evenly glaze each fillet. Sprinkle with furikake and/or sesame seeds. Now it has crossed the Pacific to become the meal-in-a-bowl du jour, served in eateries from Los Angeles to New York. But it's easy to make at home with this quick recipe. Sriracha and Chinese-style mustard add a touch of heat to the classic poke seasoning.