Avocado chocolate pie. Chocolate Avocado Pie. by Chocolate Covered Katie. For the pie, first carefully melt the chocolate. Add all pie ingredients to a blender or food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
Ingredients of Avocado chocolate pie
- You need 2 packs of sari gandum biscuits.
- It’s 250 g of butter.
- You need 4 of small avocado.
- You need 30 g of cocholate powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey (to taste).
This "Chocolate Avocado Pudding" tastes a lot like uncooked (instant) JELLO brand puddings made from powdered mixes that I remember from my childhood (except without the fake chemical aftertaste). This chocolate avocado pudding is as chocolatey and luscious as any other pudding, and it's even richer-tasting, more unctuous, and even more chocolatey. Best of all it's vegan and gluten-free. Chocolate avocado pudding is a decadent dessert that's full of nutrients and healthy fats.
Avocado chocolate pie step by step
- Seperate the butter into 2 bowl. 1 bowl contain 175g butter. Another bowl contain 75g butter. Melt both.
- Crush all the biscuits wuth food processor.
- Mix the first bowl of melted butter (175g) to the food processor with crushed biscuits and blend..
- Set the biscuits into pie backing pan to make as the base. Then put in the fridge.
- Blend avocado, chocolate and honey with a blender. After it smooth, add the melted butter (75g).
- Take the pie pan out of fridge and set the avocado ontop of the base.
- Keep it in the fridge for 4-5 hours and Avocado choco pie is ready to serve for 8 portion.
Have you heard of chocolate avocado pudding? Have you wondered if it would actually be good? Coconut Syrup Add the avocados to a blender or food processor, along with the cocoa powder, melted chocolate, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as. A decadent dark chocolate keto avocado pudding that's sure to satisfy any chocolate craving.