Ingredients of Avocado Fries
- You need 2 of avocados.
- It’s 1/2 c. of tempura frying flour.
- You need 1/3 c. of water.
- Prepare 1 c. of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Avocado Fries step by step
- In a bowl, mix frying flour, water, ground pepper, and salt into a loose pancake-like batter. In another bowl put the panko bread crumbs..
- Line the baking sheet with foil paper and spray a little butter or oil..
- Cut avocado into 3/4" slices. Dip in frying batter, then roll in bread crumbs and place in baking sheet. Bake 350 degrees for 15 to 20 min. Or until brown. Eat with any sauce you like..