Avocado Egg Rolls.
Ingredients of Avocado Egg Rolls
- It’s 9 of egg roll wraps.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 of egg slightly beaten.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomatoes or fresh salsa.
- Prepare of Duck Sauce or any sauce for dipping..
- It’s 3 of large avocados, diced.
Avocado Egg Rolls step by step
- Pour enough oil into a deep sauce pan so that it is about 2 inches deep. Heat oil on medium heat for about 7 minutes..
- In a medium mixing bowl combine avocado, tomatoes, cilantro and salt..
- Add about ¼ to ⅓ cup of avocado mixture onto the center of each egg roll wrapper. Make sure the corner of the wrapper is facing you. Fold the bottom corner up over the top of the filling. Fold the remaining corners over the filling and brush the corners with the egg to seal the egg roll. Make sure you cannot see any avocado mixture..
- Fry in oil for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown flipping to evenly cook on each side..
- Serve with dipping sauce..