Creamy Avocado Sauce.
Ingredients of Creamy Avocado Sauce
- It’s 2 small of to Medium Avocados.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Sweet Onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Serrano Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 of Juice of half a Lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Distiller White Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cold Water.
Creamy Avocado Sauce step by step
- Cut avocados in half. Removing pit..
- Scoop avocado flesh from skin..
- Cut onion in half and remove peel from one of the halves and cut in half again. Set other half aside for use in another recipe..
- Smash garlic and remove peel. Rough chop into a few pieces..
- Stem the Jalapeño and Serrano peppers (you may also seed if you like, but I like a kick🔥). Rough chop into a few pieces..
- Rough chop cilantro to taste..
- Add all chopped ingredients to blender along with the juice of half a lime, 1 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar, and kosher salt to taste. Add 1 cup of cold water and blend until smooth..
- Have a taste and adjust salt if necessary. (If too thick, just add a little water until you get desired consistency).
- Enjoy as a dip, on tacos , or with grilled meats. Very tasty!.